• You should apply a balanced diet plan containing B vitamins, protein and omega-3 fatty acids. In order to balance the level of mercury in the body, you should prefer fish that does not contain much mercury, such as tons or salmon, and eat it twice a week.
• If you take multi-vitamin pills containing biotin and zinc daily under the supervision of your doctor, your hair and nails will stay stong.
Get Back In Time
• If hair loss is caused by a thyroid problem, you should start a hormone treatment with a specialist. After an expert endocrinologist has done the necessary tests, They will write the appropriate prescription.
• Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCO) patients should follow a diet with low glycemic index (low sugar, low carbohydrate), lowering the body’s fat content and balancing the level of insulin in the blood. If this is not the case, the doctor may prescribe a medication used by diabetics to control the blood sugar level.
• If there is no thyroid problem or PCO syndrome, your doctor may recommend taking a medication that prevents the production of testosterone.
• If weight loss is accompanied by hair loss and no solution can be found, then hair transplantation can be considered. You can find out if you are suitable for hair transplantation by consulting a specialist.